Popularity Of Android App Development Always Increasing

android-app-developmentYou will find no less than 10% of people that don’t have Smartphone and remaining 90% are utilizing feature rich and intriguing Smart-phones that are accommodating for doing all their work no sweat. Most likely, you will uncover various marks for cell phones; on the other hand, the most adequate is iOS and Android. Android powers a huge number of mobile devices in more than 190 nations around the globe. It’s the biggest installed base of any mobile platform and OS and rapidly growing, each day million users power up their Android devices despite anything that might have happened before and begin searching for applications, games and other advanced stuff.

As we all have knowledge that Google Android is an open source platform and OS, permitting mobile app developers to tweak app as per the customer’s necessities. While obtaining a most recent device, you will find preinstalled apps that are accommodated utilization. In any case, not just preinstalled apps are best for doing all the operations like; browsing, messaging, emailing, etc.

Comparative to the app developers, numerous clients love to download and utilize some of these prominent Android applications. The cell phones and tablets, typically, accompany a portion of the most well known and regularly utilized Android applications. In the meantime, a client additionally has alternative to look over a substantial number of free and paid applications accessible at the Android store.

The reason why developers opt for android mobile applications development

  • It is owned by Google, it supports all computing tasks.
  • It has got powerful development framework.
  • It does not have to engage with terms of licensing issue as it is free (Open source).
  • It has got global partnerships and large installed base.
  • Open marketplace for distributing your apps.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s